Mahany Regional Park
1545 Pleasant Grove Blvd. Roseville, CA 95747
Mahany Park covers 225 acres and draws over half a million visitors to its diverse attractions each year. The park offers open space, athletic fields, permanent restrooms, play areas (including a universally accessible area) and parking for 400. Featured amenities include:
- Two lighted softball fields (300' fences, 60' & 65' base anchors), both with covered dugouts and scoreboards.
- Four lighted baseball fields: three youth fields (200' fences, 60' and 65' base anchors) and one youth/adult field (300' fence with 60', 65' and 90' base anchors), all with covered dugouts and scoreboards.
- One all-weather lighted artificial turf football/soccer field (regulation FIFA size), with scoreboard and seating for 350 spectators.
- The Roseville Sports Center houses a full sized gymnasium, group exercise fitness and cycle room, café, full locker rooms, a climbing wall, an eight station batting cage and six tennis courts.
- The Roseville Aquatics Complex features the Summer Sanders 50 meter Olympic-sized pool, two recreational pools, a 150 foot water slide and a water playground for small children.
- The Martha Riley Community Library and the Utility Exploration Center offers an environmental learning facility where visitors learn about protecting natural resources in a fun, engaging way.
Learn more by contacting us for a free Facilities Guide.